iBARD BOOKS for iPad
We’re inspired by the possibilities of digital technology to transform learning, with experiences that complement the classroom and encourage independent study.
Our team has re-imagined Shakespeare studies. Within the text of each play, you can:
- Watch original HD videos of key scenes
- Touch the screen for witty, pop up video commentaries
- Try our interactive video quiz
- Make study notes with the swipe of your finger
- Open hyperlinks to more Shakespeare resources
- Connect with iBardBooks to create your own original visual and performance art.
Meet The Cast & Crew
Stephen Marche is the author of “How Shakespeare Changed Everything” Shining at the Bottom of the Sea (2007) and Raymond and Hannah (2005)...
“…you’ll instantly get a hip, youthful vibe. I think this is a fantastic ex [...]
“. the clever witty commentary, as well as the use of pop culture references… [...]
"This is the digital generation's Shakespeare! A cultural experience that brings d [...]